When it comes down to planning big fat weddings, there is one thing that is often overlooked, “wedding security!”—no one did ever ask, ‘why do I need wedding security? The reasons are countless and will definitely convince you to have it from now onwards.
Generally speaking, a wedding is one of the biggest events of everyone’s life. While the bride and groom are too busy with the venue selection, flower decoration; dream dresses, saloons, invitation cards, and whatnot; they forget wedding security.
Remember that you have to keep your wedding event as mesmerizing; as it should be and prevent it from any security incident; the best way around is to hire professional security guards. If you are thinking that the idea of getting wedding security is just a waste of time, scroll down to read about the potential dangers of not having one!
Your wedding deserves to be perfect in all ways, and who would want to lose it to the hands of buglers.
- Alcohol: Weddings are intimate family and friends-oriented gatherings, which means a lot of celebration on the rocks. While a lot of beer and whisky could get some amazing dance moves on the floor, it can also be another way around, i.e., rowdy behavior and mishap. As clear as it is, you must have some muscular security guards to control such type of situation to maintain the ambiance.
- Tracking The Guests: When we talk about Big fat weddings, the guest list goes up to thousands of guests, and to be clear, will the bride and groom keep a check on each of them? Not really! Hiring security guards gives you true peace of mind. They will help you check the invitation cards before anyone enters your wedding aimlessly. However, they are also helpful in keeping the melodrama at bay. It is not unusual to have ex-boyfriends losing control of themselves after excessive drinking and ending up fighting. Moreover, we all have witnessed ex-girlfriends doing drama at the last moment. Would you want your wedding to be spoiled like this? If not, wedding security is the only escape!
- Parking: Wedding security also comes hands in hand with the parking situation at the venue. Whether the guests are parking at the church parking or offsite, having security guards to guide them where they should have the vehicles parked will relieve a lot of stress. Secondly, it is common for thieves and burglars to steal cars from weddings because everyone is too busy within themselves. Hence, hiring wedding security guards can be your way out to avoid any such situation on your dream day!
- Gifts And Valuables: A wedding means a lot of gifts, jewelry, and other valuables, and let me tell you, it is not unusual to have a thief stealing your belongings, and you will not even discover it until and unless the event will be over. It is always sensible to hire security guards to keep an eye on wedding gifts and valuable belongings while the families enjoy the moment and attend to guests.
- Emergency: Moreover, having un-called emergencies is another reason you should have wedding security. By emergency; we mean there could be anything from a fiery explosion to a fight or some other undesired situation among kids. In this case, security guards come hands in hand to handle the crowd and situation simultaneously.
- Secure Your Home: Last but not least, when everyone is busy enjoying the wedding event at the venue, do you know where burglars can do their work? Your house! One fine piece of advice is to hire a team of professional wedding security guards and have one of them look after your residence while you attend the event.
We, at We Security, have professional security guards to cater to all your security requirements. So, if you are looking for home security, office security, or wedding security, we are just a call away! Call us at 713 – 703 – 9385.