Safety & Training
Armed and Non Armed Security
- All Armed (Commissioned) and Non-Armed (Non-Commissioned) security officers are Licensed and registered at The Texas Department of Public Safety (Private Security Board).
- All security officers Armed and Non-Armed should pass a criminal background check before granting them the job.
- Security officers are subject to take a random drug screen test before being appointed to post.
Personal Protection Officer
- Personal Protection Officers are available upon request. All Personal Protection Officers are licensed and registered at the Texas Department of Public Safety ( Private Security Board). They are issued a Security Commission to carry a concealed firearm, and to provide an individual personal protection from bodily harm.
- All Personal Protection Officers should pass a Criminal Background Check before granting them the job.
- All Personal Protection Officers should pass a Drug Screen Test before appointing them to a post, and they are subject to a random drug test during their assignment.
Whatever your needs might be WE Security Inc. will assist you in finding a solution.